Hotelschool The Hague works with ambitious and talented people. We expect you to be among the best in your field and you are willing to further develop your knowledge and skills. You like to apply your knowledge and experience to education. Furthermore, as a Lecturer, you have management experience in the international hospitality or service industry.
- You have an open attitude towards other cultures and preferably have studied or worked abroad.
- The official languages of Hotelschool The Hague are English and Dutch. Your spoken and written command of these languages, or in any case of English, is excellent.
- You are comfortable with the formal corporate culture of Hotelschool The Hague and the hospitality industry.
- You are at your best when working independently as part of a small team of professionals.
- We consider a businesslike appearance and a service-oriented approach of great importance.
- You endorse the mission, goals and code of conduct of Hotelschool The Hague.
- The Hotelschool has two branches, one in The Hague and one in Amsterdam. Employees perform their duties at both locations.
Facts & Figures
With 176 members of staff originating from more than 25 different countries, the school can boast an international workforce.
Level of education for educational staff of Hotelschool The Hague:
- Bachelor: 19%
- Master: 64%
- PhD: 17%
In 2011 48% of the staff of Hotelschool The Hague is male and 52% is female.
With an average staff age of 44 years, Hotelschool The Hague belongs to the schools in higher education with the lowest average
An HBO school should strive to invest 1.8% of the total personnel costs in education and development. Hotelschool The Hague has been investing a higher amount for years now; for example, this was 3.7% in 2011.