Alumni Engagement Officer
You will take part in the roll-out of an alumni platform and the engagement of our fantastic alumni community
In the position of Alumni Engagement Officer, you are part of the Industry Relations team, consisting of Industry Relations, Alumni Relations, Student recruitment and Placement sales. You will take part in the roll-out of an alumni platform and the engagement of our fantastic alumni community. We are looking for preferably an alumna/alumnus of Hotelschool the Hague, who can support the teams in this task.
General function description
- You are responsible for maintaining our Alumni Platform.
- Further developing the alumni engagement plan.
- As part of this, you collect and create written and visual content for the platform that is relevant to our alumni community.
- You monitor and evaluate the rollout process and report to the Director of Industry relations.
- You coordinate (online) events with alumni, to create further engagement.
- You coordinate internal stakeholder management, wherein the Marketing department is an important stakeholder.
- You are responsible for answering all incoming questions related to the platform.
- You are part of the department Industry Relations & Alumni Office.
- One to five years of relevant work experience (preferably in marketing or communication)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Affinity with hospitality and education
- Familiar with Hotelschool the Hague and its community
- Service oriented and result-driven with high energy level
- Hands-on with a can-do mentality
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 8 or 9 the labour agreement of Universities of Applied Science (CAO HBO) with a range between € 2.756,90 and € 4.158,87 gross per month, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers:
- A 13th month;
- An excellent package of fringe benefits;
- Employees with a 40-hour working week are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave annually with retention of salary;
- Excellent opportunities for further personal development;
- Compensation towards your health insurance expenses;
- Option to make use of group discounts for multiple insurances;
- Travel allowances for commuting to and from work;
- A pension plan through ABP;
- Most importantly you would work for an organisation that strives to have a positive impact on society, helping to develop future leaders in the hospitality industry.
Hotelschool The Hague works with a 40-hour workweek. The starting date for this position is as soon as possible depending on the notice period of the applicant.
You will mostly work remote and are willing to work at both our school campuses in The Hague and Amsterdam.
This position is for 24 hours per week, days and hours are discussable
An English language proficiency test may be part of the selection procedure. Upon receiving an offer, a certificate of conduct (VOG) is required.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation letter. Kindly submit your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Ms. C. Kloos, Corporate Recruiter.
To apply please send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com