Bachelor inHospitality Management
Our bachelor’s programme provides you with the perfect balance of theory, real-world experience and applied research to prepare you for a challenging and rewarding career in the hospitality industry.
For those with big dreams and even bigger goals
The bachelor programme at Hotelschool The Hague is designed for professional, ambitious students who want to succeed in an international business environment. Leading experts from academia and industry provide students with hands-on-learning in real-world projects and indispensable business theory. Our students have diverse cultural backgrounds and form life-long friendships during their first year on campus. This degree is the ideal springboard for a successful international career in hospitality and beyond.
- Enjoy the benefits of a programme located in two international tourism and diplomatic hotspots: Amsterdam and The Hague
- Live on campus the first year
- Kick-start your career with two internships and a real-world business project
- Our challenging minors prepare you to break new ground and innovate the industry
- Our pre-master’s programme accelerates your path to master’s programmes at different business universities in the Netherlands
- Two intakes with starting dates in February and August
- Extra-curricular activities and committees to develop leadership and creativity
- Diploma: Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management (BA. HM) - (Dutch title Bachelor in Hotel Management)
Be part of it
Keep in touch with us!
Fill out the form and receive information about Hotelschool The Hague