Administrative LYCar officer
0.8 - 1.0 FTE
You will join a multidisciplinary team of professionals in a challenging but friendly environment. The school community is international, which means both the educational program and all business communication are done in English. Hotelschool The Hague has developed an excellent reputation over 90 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational program and the experience and quality of our staff, instructors, and lecturers.
The Administrative LYCar officer is responsible for maintaining the administration of the LYCar course, organising the correspondence and providing employees, students, visitors and/or third parties with information and advice. Launching your Career (LYCar) is the final course at Hotelschool The Hague and covers both an internship and a bachelor thesis.
General function description
- Maintains and improves the administration of the LYCar Office;
- Collects, collates, validates and processes information in administrative systems in accordance with standard procedures;
- Adapts the administration to changes in procedure;
- Provides information and overviews regarding a range of subjects and explains internal regulations and procedures advises students and staff on LYCar Office administration matter;
- Keeps an accurate record of students/coaches in the LYCar journey;
- Entering LYCar grades in Osiris;
- Provides employees, students, visitors and/or third parties with general information and advises on LYCar Office administration;
- Serves at the Helpdesk with various questions related to LYCar;
- Regularly communicates with the LYCar Core Team updating them on LYCar Office matters.
- Good social and communication skills;
- General administrative and technical knowledge of administrative procedures and the administrative organisation:
- Able to quickly gain insights into the functional relationships in the organisation within the LYCar course;
- Skills in accurately collecting, collating and processing of information;
- Skills in communicating with students, employees, visitors and/or third parties in a customer friendly manner and in an advisory capacity;
- Skills in developing the systems and procedures within the LYCar Office;
- Skills in seeking and implementing solutions;
- A Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- A proactive attitude towards problem-solving;
- Excellent verbal command of the English language (at least C1);
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 6 of the labour agreement of Universities of Applied Science (CAO HBO) with a range between € 2.041,26 and € 2.847,69 gross per month, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers:
- A 13th month;
- An excellent package of fringe benefits;
- Employees with a 40-hour working week are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave annually with retention of salary;
- A pension plan through ABP;
- Excellent opportunities for further personal development;
- Compensation towards your health insurance expenses;
- Option to make use of group discounts for multiple insurances;
- Travel allowances for commuting to and from work;
- Most importantly you would work for an organisation that strives to have a positive impact on society, helping to develop future leaders in the hospitality industry
Hotelschool The Hague works with a 40-hour workweek. The starting date for this position is as soon as possible depending on the notice period of the applicant.
The work location for this position is in The Hague, but you are willing to work at our school campus in Amsterdam when needed.
Additional information can be provided by of Mr. Chia Programme Manager Bachelor Education at email@example.com
An English language proficiency test may be part of the selection procedure. Upon receiving an offer, a certificate of conduct (VOG) is required.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation letter to the attention of Ms. N. Winklaar, Corporate Recruiter.
The Deadline for applications is the 10 May 2022.
To apply please select the apply button, if this button is not visible you may send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org