Management Assistant Board of Directors
(0.6 – 0.8 fte)
The Management Assistant of the Board of Directors (BoD) is the first point of contact for internal and external relations of the BoD. You seek satisfaction in providing a proactive, accurate and hospitable support for our BoD. In this position you will find yourself at the heart of our organisation. You will manage the agenda of the BoD by setting the priorities and making sure the time planning is respected. You are a representative person that knows how to provide a constant high level of service and support.
- Point of contact for Board of Directors
- Establishing priorities;
- Providing accurate support to assure all organisational matters and processes run smoothly;
- Support during (management) meetings;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience as executive & administrative assistant;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Well organised, well-structured, hands-on, result focused and service minded;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Following instructions in an accurate manner, record keeping and completion of administration;
- Autonomous, eager to learn, and an eye for detail;
- Ability to foster teamwork and a collaborative atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and able to multitask;
- Ability to set priorities and take initiative.
- Experience in an educational organisation is considered a pré
- Integrity and knowing how to handle sensitive information are very important
- Representative personality
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary commensurate with your responsibilities and depending on your professional experience and qualifications. In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers an excellent package of fringe benefits. The position is scale 8 of the CAO Hogescholen, € 2.598,89 - € 3.479,70 based on full time.
- A 13th month;
- Employees with working weeks of 40 hours are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave with retention of salary per calendar year;
- A retirement pension through ABP;
- Opportunities for further education;
- The possibility to participate in collective (health) insurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Mr Menno Koeslag, HR Advisor.
The deadline to apply is 23 January 2022. The start date is 1 March or earlier if possible.
An English language proficiency test will be part of the selection procedure.
You will be located in The Hague but are willing to work at our school campus in Amsterdam on occasions.