Marketing & Innovation Lecturer
(0.6 - 1.0 FTE)
Inspiring students how to create customer centric solutions in the hospitality industry and its future
You will join a multidisciplinary team of faculty working in a range of hospitality related business areas. The school community is international, and the program is taught, and all business is conducted completely in English. Hotelschool The Hague has an excellent reputation developed over 85 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational program and the experience and quality of our staff and lecturers. You will join a dynamic, hardworking team of professionals in a challenging but friendly environment.
Every faculty member works under the direction of one Faculty Department Head, based upon their area of expertise. The Faculty Department Head Marketing & Innovation reports to the Dean of Faculty and together with the Dean, the Faculty Department Heads along with the Program director are responsible for the academic program of the school.
General Function Description
You are both a coach and lecturer, with a multi-disciplinary approach to business problems, able to develop and lecture courses closely linked to real world hospitality management practice. You are an active team player willing to cooperate and contribute to the school’s success. You feel at home in a dynamic and international academic environment.
Candidate Profile, you have/are:
· A Master’s degree or willingness to obtain a Master’s degree;
· a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience;
· a great affinity with higher education, and preferably teaching experience;
· considerable experience within the field of Hospitality Marketing, Customer Experience, Sales, Innovation or Strategy;
· you are familiar with the principles of (digital) marketing, customer journeys, business model canvas, corporate strategy or relationship management;
· an excellent command of the English language (C2 level);
· excellent social skills, and ability to work independently, and a proactive attitude to problem solving;
· insight into and knowledge of current affairs and developments in (hospitality) management;
· excellent coaching skills;
· an enthusiastic approach to education with an emphasis on coaching students to deal with real-world professional assignments;
· an inspiring team player for all Hotelschool The Hague students and faculty;
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary in scale 11 with a range of € 3,658.64 and € 5,026.85 gross per month, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers an excellent package of fringe benefits, a retirement pension through ABP, excellent opportunities for further education and the possibility to participate in collective (health) insurance.
Please send your application letter and CV in English via email to email@example.com, to the attention of Mr M.Koeslag, Human Resources Advisor. Please send us your application by 17 October 2021. The starting date is as soon as possible.
An English language proficiency test will be part of the selection procedure.
You are willing to work at both our school campuses in The Hague and Amsterdam. For more information please contact Menno Koeslag though firstname.lastname@example.org