You will join a multidisciplinary team of professionals in a challenging but friendly environment. The school community is international, which means both the educational programme and all business communication are done in English. Hotelschool The Hague has developed an excellent reputation over 90 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational programme and the experience and quality of our staff, instructors, and lecturers.
The Placement Office team is responsible for the organisation of the Practical and the Management internships. The Placement team recruits placements based on defined partnerships and guides the students through the preparation process of finding a suitable placement. The Placement team consists of a Manager, Account Managers, Coordinators and Administrative support.
In this role you are part of the administrative support as a Placement Officer.
General function description
- First point of contact for students, partners and colleagues per e-mail, face to face during daily consultation hours and by phone.
- Allround administration – update and improve processes.
- Insurance and Visa procedures – keep information up to date, pro-actively search for information, maintain contact with other schools and provide students with information.
- Preparing and sending contracts and declaration letters.
- Assist in event organization. Setting up and sending invitations for company presentations, career fairs and placement visits. Managing guest lists, preparing interview schedules, calling after invitees, book hotel rooms etc.
- Leads administration; in contact with new companies and partners about their placement offers. Keep online company portal up to date.
- Taking minutes of the weekly team meeting.
Main responsibilities + tasks
- Ensure that the necessary data is recorded in the overview in excel and Erasmus+ Mobility Tool as part of the ongoing annual reporting cycle.
- Executing all administrative tasks within the Online Language Support system.
- Executing all administrative tasks concerning the online Erasmus+ application form in Formdesk.
- Point of contact for providing information, advice and guidance to Erasmus+ participants (students and occasionally staff)
- Requests and supervises payments compliant with the rules of the European Commission done by Finance Department.
- Visit Erasmus+ meetings.
- Maintains contact with other Erasmus+ partners (universities) to share best practice.
- Assists writing the Beneficiary Report as part of the annual reporting cycle.
- A vocational college graduate (MBO level 4) or a Bachelor degree;
- Administrative, technical knowledge and understanding of the related organizational and functional relations;
- Skills in the precision and accuracy of the administration;
- Like to have face to face contact with students on a regular basis;
- Good command of Dutch, and excellent command of English, both spoken and written;
- A pro-active, hands-on approach and able to work independently;
- Good organisational and communicative skills;
- Familiar with office tools and specific software;
- Familiar with Erasmus+ procedures (is a preference but not a requirement).
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 7 the labour agreement of Universities of Applied Science (CAO HBO) with a range between € 2.500,72 and € 3.264,65 gross per month, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers:
- A 13th month;
- An excellent package of fringe benefits;
- Employees with a 40-hour working week are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave annually with retention of salary;
- Excellent opportunities for further personal development;
- Compensation towards your health insurance expenses;
- Option to make use of group discounts for multiple insurances;
- Travel allowances for commuting to and from work;;
- A pension plan through ABP;
- Most importantly you would work for an organisation that strives to have a positive impact on society, helping to develop future leaders in the hospitality industry.
Hotelschool The Hague works with a 40-hour workweek. The starting date for this position is as soon as possible depending on the notice period of the applicant.
The work location for this position is Campus in Amsterdam.
Additional information can be provided by Ms José de Gruiter, Placement Erasmus Officer through email firstname.lastname@example.org
An English language proficiency test may be part of the selection procedure. Upon receiving an offer, a certificate of conduct (VOG) is required.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation letter. Kindly submit your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Ms. N. Winklaar, Corporate Recruiter.
To apply please select the apply button, if this button is not visible you may send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com