Sales & Student Recruitment Officer
Tasks and responsibilities
The duties of the Sales & Student Recruitment Officer consist of:
- developing and maintaining international corporate relationships;
- working on Recruitment and Sales related activities and targets;
- creating, implementing and operationalising sales tactics of the external activities, in close cooperation with the Strategic Marketing & Communication department, in order to achieve recruitment of excellent students, professionally maintain contacts with all stakeholders and to signalise commercial opportunities;
- recruiting international candidates for the Bachelor and International Fast Track;
- selling and positioning the Bachelor programmes to candidates by international promotional activities and recruitment;
- selling and positioning the Bachelor in the international hospitality business industry;
- participating in international networks, focused on academic and business education;
- giving presentations at schools, fairs and conferences both international and national;
- providing weekly and monthly input on sales targets, prospects etc.
- composing an annual sales & recruitment plan including goals, forecasts, activities, costs and coordinating all recruitment activities.
- developing new ways of recruitment, for example an online sales kit, involving alumni etc.
Position in the organisation
Recruitment is part of the Cluster: Hospitality and Business Development. The Sales & Student Recruitment Officer reports to the Director of the Cluster Hospitality and Business Development.
The Sales & Student Recruitment Officer has:
- at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience in international sales in a customer service environment;
- understanding of the German Hotel apprenticeship system (HoFa, HoKa, Koch etc.)
- excellent communication and presentation skills in addition to high quality service levels;
- strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with prospective and existing customers;
- a desire to succeed and exceed your targets;
- representative, powerful organizational and leadership skills;
- a strong affinity with the hospitality and educational industry;
- an excellent command of the German and English language, both spoken and written and preferably also a third language
- An ambassador of Hotelschool The Hague
The contract of employment is annual; however, a permanent contract (similar to tenure) can be received after the first year. It is a fulltime position, starting immediately. You are able to work remotely. Frequent and extensive travelling abroad is indispensable for this position (also and mainly during the weekends). Drivers licence is required.
The Sales & Student Recruitment Officer will be employed at Hotelschool The Hague, which offers a salary between € 2,696.77 and € 3,920,50, (scale 8-9 CAO Hogescholen) based on a full time employment, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
More information about the position is obtainable with Mrs. I. Veth- Barchewitz, IFT Recruiter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the selection process, please contact Mr M. Koeslag, from the Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Please send your application letter and CV in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Mr M. Koeslag, Human Resources Department. The application deadline is 17 October 2021.
For more information about Hotelschool The Hague, please visit our website: www.hotelschool.nl
Acquisition on the occasion of this ad is not appreciated