Student affairs officer
(Position for 0.6 FTE)
In this team-oriented position, you will take care of the entire chain of the exam organisation.
You will join a multidisciplinary team of professionals in a challenging but friendly environment. The school community is international, which means both the educational programme and all business communication are done in English. Hotelschool The Hague has developed an excellent reputation over 90 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational programme and the experience and quality of our staff, instructors, and lecturers.
In this team-oriented position, you will take care of the entire chain of the exam organisation. This starts with opening up exam registrations and providing good information to students. You will also be arranging rooms, invigilators, and preparing the digital tests. The exam organisation is part of the Admissions & Student Affairs department. In addition to your work in the exam organisation, it is also possible that you work in other areas of expertise, such as applying for a study visa, and binding study advice (BSA).
General function description
- Set up exam schedule;
- Open Osiris for exam registration;
- Processing student numbers per test;
- Making exam reports per test;
- Request invigilators via an employment agency;
- Point of contact for invigilators during exams;
- Check if grades in Osiris are in on time;
- Processing suspensions and warnings;
- Processing dyslexia facilities;
- Handling second-line questions from the Service Desk.
- A completed MBO+/HBO education;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
- The language of instruction is English;
- Affinity with administrative work;
- Good PC skills, and knowledge of Osiris is an advantages;
- Good communication and social skills;
- Accurate, efficient, and organizationally strong;
- Assertive and stress-resistant;
- Flexible and service-oriented;
- Interest in and affinity with the hospitality sector and education.
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 7 the labour agreement of Universities of Applied Science (CAO HBO) with a range between €2.411,30 and 3.264,65 gross per month, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers:
- A 13th month;
- An excellent package of fringe benefits;
- Employees with a 40-hour working week are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave annually with retention of salary;
- Excellent opportunities for further personal development;
- Compensation towards your health insurance expenses;
- Option to make use of group discounts for multiple insurances;
- Travel allowances for commuting to and from work;
- A laptop and Telephone are provided for this position;
- A pension plan through ABP;
- Most importantly you would work for an organisation that strives to have a positive impact on society, helping to develop future leaders in the hospitality industry.
This position is for 0.6 FTE (three-day-working week. The working days are in consultation.
The starting date for this position is as soon as possible depending on the notice period of the applicant. The work location for this position is on our campus in The Hague, but occasionally it can occur that you work at our campus in Amsterdam. An English language proficiency test may be part of the selection procedure. Upon receiving an offer, a certificate of conduct (VOG) is required.
Additional information can be provided by Ms. S. de Ruijter, Teamlead Admissions & Student Affairs through email: email@example.com
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation letter. Kindly submit your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Ms. N. Winklaar or Ms. C. Kloos Corporate Recruiters.
To apply please send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org