The recruitment department is responsible for recruiting (international) students for the Bachelor Degree Programme of Hotelschool The Hague. The department has the responsibility to lead processes and to support the organisation towards professional sales and relationship management. The Recruitment Department is part of the cluster Alumni & Industry Relations. The Student Recruiter reports to team lead of the Recruitment Department and your main activities will take place in the Netherlands.
General function description
- recruits national students for the study programmes of Hotelschool The Hague;
- represents Hotelschool The Hague at various events, within The Netherlands (such as open days, international selection days, external presentations and education fairs). Main market: The Netherlands
- develops and manages national and international relations (candidates, students, alumni and other stakeholders);
- contributes to the sales and recruitment annual plan, with objectives, prognoses, activities and budgets;
- makes a contribution to the development of the recruitment policy;
- contributes to the development of new methods and products for recruitment;
- contributes to various (online) channels for the purpose of the promotion of Hotelschool The Hague.
Candidate profile, you have/are:
- at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Hospitality Management;
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and/or recruitment in a customer service environment;
- knowledge of internal and external sales tasks and processes;
- knowledge of and a strong affinity with the hospitality- and education industry;
- excellent communication and presentation skills;
- strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with prospective and existing customers;
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- a self-starter and flexible;
- willing/ able to travel frequently within The Netherlands, and occasionally outside (no 9 to 5 mentality);
- in possession of a driver’s license.
The position is ranked in scale 8 of the CAO Hogescholen, €2.598,89 - €3.479,70 per month. Additionally, we offer:
- A 13th month
- Employees with working weeks of 40 hours are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave with retention of salary per calendar year
- Reimbursement of travel expenses commuting in accordance with Cao Hbo
- An allowance for the costs of your health insurance
- A retirement pension through ABP
You will work in an enthusiastic team of international colleagues. You will work closely together with the Marketing & Communications and Admissions department of Hotelschool The Hague. Note that frequent and extensive travelling within the Netherlands is indispensable for this position. You will be located in The Hague and are willing to work at our school campus in Amsterdam if necessary.
More information about the position is obtainable with Mrs. I. Veth- Barchewitz, IFT Recruiter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the selection process, please contact Mr M. Koeslag, from the Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Kindly submit your application letter and CV in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Mr. M. Koeslag, HR Advisor. The application deadline is 17 October 2021.
For more information about Hotelschool The Hague, please visit our website: www.hotelschool.nl