Finance Administration officer
(0,8- 1.0 FTE)
You are responsible for giving support to different disciplines within the Finance Department and being the point of contract for information requests from various stakeholders.
You will join a multidisciplinary team of professionals in a challenging but friendly environment. The school community is international, which means both the educational programme and all business communication are done in English. Hotelschool The Hague has developed an excellent reputation over 90 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational programme and the experience and quality of our staff, instructors, and lecturers.
The finance department is responsible for planning and control of financial administration, both for the students and the corporation. The finance department handles investments for Hotelschool, analyses the financial state of affairs and provides information for the management and Board of Directors, including the budget cycle, forecast models, and a multi-year financial planning.
General function description
- Forming the link between the department and its stakeholders, on an operational level
- Communicating with external creditors
- Preparing payment batches for refunds
- Assist in the month-end closing
- Registration of changes in debtor administration
- Advice and improve on communication to the stakeholders.
- Minimum MBO+ work and thinking level, supplemented with relevant work experience
- Experience in debtor/creditor administration
- Networking skills and solid ability to communicate with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- Skills in the precision and accuracy of the administration
- Intercultural knowledge and skills
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- A pro-active, hands-on approach and able to work independently
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 6 the labour agreement of Universities of Applied Science (CAO HBO) with a range between € 2.122,91 and € 2.961,60 gross per month, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers:
- A 13th month;
- An excellent package of fringe benefits;
- Employees with a 40-hour working week are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave annually with retention of salary;
- Excellent opportunities for further personal development;
- Compensation towards your health insurance expenses;
- Option to make use of group discounts for multiple insurances;
- Travel allowances for commuting to and from work;
- A pension plan through ABP;
- Most importantly you would work for an organisation that strives to have a positive impact on society, helping to develop future leaders in the hospitality industry.
Hotelschool The Hague works with a 40-hour workweek. The starting date for this position is as soon as possible depending on the notice period of the applicant.
The work location for this position can be either our Campus in Amsterdam and/ or Campus The Hague.
Additional information can be provided by Mr Pieter de Zeeuw, through email: email@example.com.
An English language proficiency test may be part of the selection procedure. Upon receiving an offer, a certificate of conduct (VOG) is required.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation letter. Kindly submit your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Ms. C. Kloos, Corporate Recruiter.
To apply please send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org