Marketing & Communication specialist
You will be responsible for managing the social media platforms and for (video) content creation for Hotelschool The Hague, as part of the execution of the strategic and operational Marketing & Communication plans. You will also be the point of contact within the department for our community.
Join a multidisciplinary team of professionals in a challenging but friendly environment. The school community is international, which means both the educational programme and all business communication are done in English. Hotelschool The Hague has developed an excellent reputation over 90 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational programme and the experience and quality of our staff, instructors, and lecturers.
The Marketing & Communication department is responsible for the marketing, positioning, branding, internal and external communication, (video) content marketing and the social media strategy for Hotelschool The Hague. This dynamic and versatile department is looking for a junior Marketing and Communication Specialist, who will focus on (video) content creation and community management, in collaboration with colleagues and students.
General function description
- Contribute to the preparation and execution of operational marketing & communication plans
- Develop, create and schedules (video) content for our communication channels, especially social media.
- Carry out various marketing and communication activities in support of marketing campaigns
- Keep the content on the channels up-to-date
- Support the organisation of internal and/or external events in terms of communication materials and activities.
- Responsible for the HTH merchandising
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Monitor the internal and external use of Hotelschool The Hague brand
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or related field
- Experience with TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube are essential.
- Knowledge of Monday.com, Meltwater or similar programmes to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Eye for detail
- People’s person
- Networking skills and solid ability to communicate with stakeholders at different levels,
- A pro-active, hands-on approach and able to work independently.
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 7 the labour agreement of Universities of Applied Science (CAO HBO) with a range between €2.411,30 and €3.264,65 gross per month, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers:
- A 13th month;
- An excellent package of fringe benefits;
- Employees with a 40-hour working week are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave annually with retention of salary;
- Excellent opportunities for further personal development;
- Compensation towards your health insurance expenses;
- Option to make use of group discounts for multiple insurances;
- Travel allowances for commuting to and from work;
- A pension plan through ABP;
- Most importantly you would work for an organisation that strives to have a positive impact on society, helping to develop future leaders in the hospitality industry.
Hotelschool The Hague works with a 40-hour workweek. The starting date for this position is as soon as possible depending on the notice period of the applicant.
The work location for this position can be either our Campus in Amsterdam and/ or Campus The Hague.
Only candidates living in The Netherlands will be considered.
Additional information can be provided by Ms Isabelle Servant, through email: email@example.com An English language proficiency test may be part of the selection procedure. Upon receiving an offer, a certificate of conduct (VOG) is required.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation letter. Kindly submit your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Ms. C. Kloos, Corporate Recruiter by Monday 13 March 2023.
To apply please send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org