RevME Europe - REMAPS Conference 2022
13-14 December 2022 - Amsterdam
The fourth conference on REvenue MAnagement and Pricing in Service sectors (REMAPS), also named RevME Europe, will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on the 13th and 14th December 2022. Organized and hosted by Hotelschool The Hague, this conference offers to academics, managers and consultants a unique platform to address main issues related to Revenue Management and Pricing in service sectors. The purpose of the RevME-REMAPS conference is to offer to both academics and managers the best exposure to current contributions and practices in the field.
The two days program will include: Industry and Academic Keynote Speakers, academic presentations and discussions on the below mentioned topics, Hot topics Discussions Circles and Academic Development Sessions. The entire event will be hosted at the Amsterdam campus (Jan Evertsenstraat 171, 1057 BW Amsterdam). It will be a unique networking opportunity to build or renew relationship and brainstorming on current Pricing and Revenue Management trends and issues.
Jean-Pierre van der Rest
Call for abstracts
Submissions focusing on Revenue Management & Pricing from academics, consultancy businesses, industry managers, service sector companies and/or public organisations are encouraged. Some specific issues to be addressed (but not limited to) are:
- Big data, Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence and Revenue Management
- Revenue Management Systems
- Revenue Management and e-distribution
- Ethics and consumer’s perceptions of pricing policies
- Revenue Management Integrity
- Revenue Management and CRM integration
- Revenue Management and social media
- Revenue Management in non-traditional services areas
- All files can simply be e-mailed to patrick.legoherel@univ-angers, cindy.HEO@ehl.ch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All files need to be submitted in English.
- Abstract must be submitted by 1 November 2022. Decisions will be sent in two weeks.
- Abstract submitted must be no longer than 2 pages in length.
- Authors should follow the structured instructions bellow:
Selected papers may be invited for an extensive review by the Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research (JHTR).
Best Paper Award
Best Paper Award will be granted to contributions that are:
- High quality
- Fit with conference theme
The conference will be hosted by the Hospitality Research Centre at Hotelschool The Hague’s Amsterdam Campus. Amsterdam is one of the top tourist city destinations. Please visit iamsterdam.com.
Skotel: €95,00 incl. breakfast (2 pax rate), 87,50 (1 pax), please send an email to email@example.com with subject “HTHRevME”.
Leonardo: 15% discount if booked at https://www.leonardo-hotels.nl/amsterdam/leonardo-hotel-amsterdam-rembrandtpark using promocode: HTHRevME.
The conference is 'by invitation only' and free for RevME members and all presenters.