Trainer in Leadership Skills
Inspiring students to become the hospitality leaders of tomorrow
You will join a multidisciplinary team of professionals in a challenging and friendly environment. The school community is international, which means both the educational programme as all business communication are in English. Hotelschool The Hague has developed an excellent reputation over 90 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational programme and the experience and quality of our staff, instructors, and lecturers.
General function description
- You will conduct workshops/trainings, masterclasses, coachings and assessments for our international students in all fields of (personal) leadership skills.
- Examples of themes: Collaboration skills, Assertive communication skills, Development of emotional intelligence, Coaching skills, Personal leadership skills, Transformational leadership and many more.
- Two to four times per year, you will have the opportunity to guide students through a week-long outdoor leadership development programme.
- You will design and develop courses that are closely linked to real-world hospitality management practices.
- a Master’s degree or PhD
- a minimum of 4 years of international work experience in training groups in communication, leadership and (self) management skills, preferably within a hospitality focused organisation
- several years of teaching experience or proven affinity with teaching i.e. considerable experience in training and coaching based on agile methods
- analytical and conceptual skills and an excellent command of the English language (C2 level), excellent social skills, an ability to work independently and be an active teamplayer and a proactive attitude towards problem solving
- insight into and knowledge of current affairs and developments in (hospitality) management;
- experience with online teaching making use of online collaboration platforms
- passion for curriculum development
- at home in a dynamic and international academic environment.
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 11 the labour agreement of Universities of Applied Science (CAO HBO) with a range between € 3.731,81 and 5.127,39 gross per month, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers:
- A 13th month;
- An excellent package of fringe benefits;
- Employees with a 40-hour working week are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave annually with retention of salary;
- Excellent opportunities for further personal development;
- Compensation towards your health insurance expenses;
- Option to make use of group discounts for multiple insurances;
- Travel allowances for commuting to and from work;
- A laptop and Telephone are provided for this position;
- A pension plan through ABP;
- Most importantly you would work for an organisation that strives to have a positive impact on society, helping to develop future leaders in the hospitality industry.
Hotelschool The Hague works with a 40-hour workweek. The starting date for this position is as soon as possible depending on the notice period of the applicant.
The work location for this position can be either our Campus in Amsterdam and/ or Campus The Hague. However, you are willing to work on both campuses.
Additional information can be provided by Ms Berenbaum (Program Manager Bachelor) through email: email@example.com
An English language proficiency test may be part of the selection procedure. Upon receiving an offer, a certificate of conduct (VOG) is required.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation letter. Please note that we are also interested in expanding our freelance pool in the area of leadership skills.
Kindly sent your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Ms. C. Kloos, Corporate Recruiter to firstname.lastname@example.org.