Regulations Board of Trustees
Here you will find the regulations related to the Board of Trustees and the different committees.
The Board of Trustees supervises the Board of Directors of Hotelschool The Hague and has the following duties:
- To supervise the policy of the Board of Directors and the general state of affairs at Hotelschool The Hague. The Board of Trustees assists and supports the Board of Directors with regard to relation management and political-administrative network building. In the fulfillment of its duties, the Board of Trustees is guided by the interests of Hotelschool The Hague.
- The supervision named in section 1 concerns at least one of the following points:
- The realisation of the objectives of Hotelschool The Hague with due regard for its code of conduct;
- The strategy of and the risks associated with the activities of Hotelschool The Hague;
- The setting up and functioning of internal risk management and monitoring systems;
- The policy on quality;
- The quality of horizontal dialogue/communication;
- The process for financial reporting;
- The observance of rules and regulations, including rules and regulations regarding funding.
The Board of Trustees consists of a minimum of five members and the composition of the Board of Trustees must be such that the members can operate independently and critically in relation to each other and in relation to the Board of Directors. At least one member of the Board of Trustees is expert in the area of finance.