Fast Track – Bachelor inHospitality Management
Learn all the social skills, business skills and practical skills needed for excellent career opportunities.
For those with big dreams, and even bigger goals
Our Bachelor Fast Track programme is the perfect choice for people wanting to take their careers to the next level. If you have a previous qualification in hospitality-related studies and you have done an internship at a 3, 4, or 5 stars hotel or in a Michelin star(s) restaurant, then you may qualify for our programme! It’s an accelerated version of our BA Hospitality Management programme lasting approximately 2.5 years that will allow you to build on your experience and management skills.
This accelerated programme kicks off with an intensive four-week Summer Preparation Course. You then move on to the second year of the regular bachelor’s programme. After successfully completing years two, three and four, you’ll graduate with an internationally recognised ‘Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management’ (BA.HM).
- Join our four-week Summer Preparation Course
- Live on campus during the Summer Course
- Take challenging minors that will transform you into a future hospitality innovator
- Join our pre-master’s programme for direct access to master’s programmes at various business universities in the Netherlands
- Join extra-curricular activities and committees to develop leadership and creativity skills
- Diploma: Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management (BA. HM) - (Dutch title Bachelor in Hotel Management).
Be part of it
Keep in touch with us!
Fill out the form and receive information about Hotelschool The Hague